Sunday, October 30, 2011

Eulogy People In Love




In love certainly easy. To be loved also certainly easy. But to be loved by people that we love the that difficult to be obtained

Said poet "love situated at heart. Despite unseen, however the vibration stand out a mile. It can influence lump sum mind run our action until sometimes we do case that is stupidest without us realize

Love that holy visible from a person's sacrifice, not from solely grant".

First love is memory. Second love be lesson. And love which in turn is a necessity because did without love, like cooking without salt. Thus plant love that was awarded the ideally. So that it continue to bloom and fragrant during season.

Love come to people that still has hope, even though they have been let down. To those still believe, even though they was betrayed.

To those still wish to love, even though they was stung previous and to those have the courage and confidence to develop back belief.

Do not keep words of love in people that beloved until he passed away because finally you has to record the words of love in nya.sebaliknya grave say words of love that kept the dibenakmu now as long as there is the life.


I love you not because your beauty, I love you not because your love warmth, I love you not because love your, I love you because love the you

I hate you because love me and you love me because me hate you, now I aware that I cannot hate you if I not love you.

why you love me whereas I not pretty? why you love me whereas I not clever? why you love me whereas I fat? but even more worse why I can also be love you?

my whole world go but only you only one that I meet successful captivating me. there is no 2 and 3 despite you just an ordinary human being.

your presence illuminate live me, your love warmth cure desolate I, your tenderness cure my wound, your pamper is my anxious antidote.

far have space that separate, far there is 2 livers that separated. when far there is feeling that anxious, when far there is soul that is restless, when far there is miss that remorseless
.

No comments:

Post a Comment